This device has been suggested as possibly useful earbuds for misophonia sufferers because they come with different levels of active noise cancelling.
- Noise cancelling earbuds 11 levels of active noise cancelling let you enjoy music, podcasts, & videos without distractions. Transparency Mode lets the outside world in for quick conversations.
- Acclaimed Bose sound — Crisp, clear details. Deep, full bass. The innovations in these noise cancelling earphones produce exciting, lifelike sound that’s full and balanced at every volume level.
- Comfortable earbuds — Easy to wear all day long because every surface that touches your ear is made of soft silicone. Includes 3 eartip sizes to help you get the best fit.
- Sweat & weather resistant — These IPX4-rated wireless noise cancelling earbuds are proven to pump out great-sounding music, even when they’re subjected to rain, sleet, hail, snow, or sweat.
- Powerful battery — These wireless earbuds play for up to 6 hours on a single charge. The wireless charging case provides up to 12 more hours battery life — and it’s compatible with any Qi-certified charging mat.
- Simple touch controls —Controlling your earbuds is as easy as tapping and pressing the surface. Double tap the left earbud for noise cancellation. Double tap the right to pause & play music and swipe up and down for volume control (opt in feature via Bose Music App)
- Built with Bluetooth 5.1 — Bluetooth earbuds work within 30 ft. of your device. When you’re on calls, the microphone system rejects most of the noise around you. Compatible with iOS and Android.
Bose Quiet Comfort Earbuds allow you to personalize your listening experience with 11 different levels of noise cancelling. This allows you to eliminate distractions altogether, minimize the noise cancelling, or to hear the world around you so clearly it’s as though you’re not wearing earphones at all. For quick conversations, use Transparency Mode. It’s perfect for ordering a coffee or making small talk with coworkers. These comfortable earbuds are easy to wear all day long because every surface that touches your ear is made of soft silicone. Instead of buttons, these true wireless earbuds feature a capacitive touch interface. Tap and press the surface to control your content — just like you would with your phone. And the instant you take a wireless earbud out of your ear, your music, podcast, or video automatically pauses so you don’t miss a second. They’re also IPX-4 rated so sweat, water, and weather won’t get in the way of your music.
Bose Quiet Comfort Earbuds are compatible with iOS and Android and optimized for Bluetooth 5.1 so you’ll enjoy a strong and reliable wireless signal as long as you’re within 30 feet of your paired device.
On a single charge you can expect up to six hours of playback time, and the wireless charging case gives you up to 12 more hours of listening time. For your convenience, the charging case is compatible with any Qi-certified wireless charging mat. Bose Quiet Comfort Earbuds are available in your choice of Triple Black or Soapstone.
Write your review here if you have used these earbuds for misophonia to let the rest of the miso community know your insights.
If you have other products you want us to feature here at https://misomatch.com/miso-tech/, send us a message!
These work really well as a coping tool for misophonia. There are lots of options in the software, such as level of noise cancellation (a sliding scale). That and several other commands can be executed just by tapping the left or right earbud a certain number of times, including a custom command you set up yourself. You can slide your finger up and down the right earbud to control the volume of media playback, and with compatible input sources, when you remove an earbud, playback stops. The earbuds can be used for phone calls, and are water resistant too!
I also have the wired version of these earbuds, and these are just as good at noise cancellation, with the benefit of no wires so you can go about your daily activities and exercise (water/sweat resistant), all without restrictions. You don’t need an audio source for either version of these earbuds. It will cancel the noise anyway. But to play media or talk on the phone, just stay within 30 feet of the source device.
I am not affiliated with Bose in any way; I’m just super thrilled with these earbuds. 🙂
Andrea Davis –
While they are expensive, the Bose QC earbuds are quite useful to cut out some of the usual misophonia triggers. The noise canceling feature has 10 different levels, so I can chose one for dinner time and still hear the conversation or while watching TV to block out the dog’s heavy breathing or in the car during a long road trip. The sound when listening to audio is of course very good -that wasn’t my priority, but a nice bonus.
I’m still getting used to the fit. They come with three sizes of the rubber ear portion.
The shortcut feature is nice and I have programmed three different noise cancelling levels for when I double tap the left earbud for discrete adjustment.
I wish they would come in a rose color for better camouflage, as they are quite big, but overall I am quite happy with the purchase.