AirPods Pro from Apple are popular among those who suffer from Misophonia as an in-ear headphone with noise canceling features.
AirPods Pro features:
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- The Wireless Charging Case delivers more than 24 hours of battery life, up to 11 hours talk time
- Dual beamforming microphones, Dual optical sensors, Motion-detecting accelerometer, Speech-detecting accelerometer
- Vent system for pressure equalization
- Press once to play, pause, or answer a phone call
- Press twice to skip forward
- Press three times to skip back
- Press and hold to switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode
Say “Hey Siri” to do things like play a song, make a call, or get directions
The AirPods’ noise cancellation helps with external noise, and the combination of the seal of the tips and the active noise cancellation means they can be effective in lessening the intensity of Misophonia triggers or completely cutting them out.
Write your review here if you have used these for misophonia to let the rest of the miso community know your insights.
If you have other products you want us to feature here at https://misomatch.com/miso-tech/, send us a message!